Back to News
Flu update November 2020
Posted on 7 Nov 2020
We have now added an extra flu clinic on Wednesday 18th November. The clinics are for over 65's and patients clinically at risk who fall into one of the below categories.
- chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma (that requires an inhaled or tablet steroid treatment, or has led to hospital Admission in the past 12 months), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five
- chronic liver disease
- chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease, or learning disability
- immunosuppression, a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment)
- asplenia (having no spleen) or splenic dysfunction
- morbid Obesity BMI >40
Please ring reception on 01823 282151 to book.